Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I entered a short film contest!


This project started exactly a month ago when my husband Jesse passed me the daily Variety, "You may not want to do this, but I thought you might be interested in reading it." It was an article about Los Angeles Magazine's short film contest to kick off "Get L.A." I had just gotten back from Sundance and I wanted something to pour my energy into so I took a look. After watching the videos online describing the contest, it seemed like a perfect fit. So, if you are wondering why I fell off the internet radar during the month of February, now you know. I wrote, shot and edited a short film called "Pearl." It feels so gratifying to complete something from beginning to end, and a day early!

1 comment:

Dr. Josh said...

lol good to know you are still alive! what ever happened to the Whoredies?